HUMAN TEDDY JACKET
Collaboration with the association Wings of the Oceans
- Color: black
- Composition: 100% organic cotton velvet (GOTS)
- Teddy sweatshirt with snaps
- Two patch pockets
- Embroidery front and back
- Artwork by the artist Camille De Cussac
* Made with love in Portugal *
Kobe is 1m82 tall, weighs 67kg and wears a size M.
OLOW is a French clothing brand founded in 2006 in Montreuil, a suburb of Paris, by two friends, Mathieu Sorosina and Valentin Porcher. Each of the collections is an invitation to travel, discover and experience human encounters. Collaborations are the essence of the brand. More than a hundred illustrators, photographers, painters, tattoo artists ... (including some known on the international scene like Jean Jullien, Supakitch, Lucas Beaufort or Steven Harrington) have collaborated with OLOW today.