YUGEN T-SHIRT (OVERSIZED)
1. [n] a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe and the sad beauty of human suffering
Drawing lessons from the Japanese expression 'Yügen', this design speaks wistful wonders. "Wonder at the profound beauty of the universe, and wonder at the sad beauty of human suffering within it", these words really put us in our place.
- Designed and Finished in London, UK
- 190 GSM Premium Heavy-weight Stonewashed Organic Cotton
- Country of Origin: India
Please note that each garment has a unique finish due to the nature of the stone washing process and so may be slightly different from the images shown.
Idioma’s ethos is led by a curiosity and love of world languages. Each design is based on a word or phrase in a foreign language, sharing a message of acceptance for people, nature and culture from around the globe.
- Daniel wears a Medium. Slim build, height 185cm.
- Cat wears a Small. UK size 8-10, height 165cm.
- See the size chart in the images for more details.
This t-shirt is oversized, a little longer in the body and sleeve. You may wish to buy a smaller size if you prefer things more fitted.